A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Lamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Lamm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamm
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Lamm, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamm graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Ruth Lamm MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Renee R. Lamm practice?
- Dr. Renee Lamm has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Lamm practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Psychiatrists and Myrtle Beach Addiction Specialists.