Renee S Lauritzen MD Patient Reviews

July 3rd, 2014
Best Surgeon
Dr. Smith Lauritzen has done two knee replacements on me and and repaired a rotator cuff. My recovery for all of the surgeries has been speedy. She is very competent and I have been satisfied with her care. She takes time to explain what needs to be done and answers all questions that I have. I highly recommended her to my family and friends who need an orthopedic surgeon without any reservations.

January 3rd, 2014
Did a great job both times
Dr. Lauritzen is very competent and does fine work. She replaced my left and right knees. Everything went well and is going great. She is a no nonsense doctor. She is all business and not someone who's going to hold your hand and sympathize with you, that's not her style, but she knows her business well. If you need sympathy from your doctor I wouldn't advise her, but if you need a doctor that's going to get the job done right, then she is the one for you.

November 3rd, 2011
Helen
She appears intelligent and capable. Unfortunately, she tends not to listen or give much credit to patient concerns; thereby often overlooking the obvious. This caused great physical pain that good have been avoided. Patient tried to bring the issue to her attention on several occasions with no avail.

June 15th, 2011
The most caring Ortho I have ever had the pleasure of meeting...she did both of my total knees with good outcomes!!!