Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renee Lefland
Dr. Renee Lefland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lefland is affiliated with Winthrop University Hospital, North Shore University Hospital and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. Dr. Lefland has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Renee Lefland has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Renee Lefland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.
Dr. Margaret Li
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Garden City, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Sriram Naidu
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Garden City, NY 0 mi51
Dr. Monisha Sen
Garden City, NY 0 mi19