Dr. Renee Mckinney MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Chestnut Hill, MA

3.3

October 25th, 2013
Dr. McKinney has a great bedside manner. She is very easy to talk to and is thorough. She spent nearly an hour with me during my recent yearly physical and I was happy to get some feedback that included home remedies and over-the-counter things to try instead of going straight to prescribing me meds. I like her a lot and hope she stays at HVMA.

November 7th, 2012
I went to this doctor with complaints of fatigue and poor sleeping. I requested blood work and she didn't think it was necessary (even though I hadn't had blood work in 9 years. Instead she recommended and sleeping pill (mild low dose antidepressant) and dusting at night if I couldn't fall back asleep. Well I finally paid out of my own wallet to get blood work done and they found I was low in Hemoglobin, ferritin and Vit B12. Thankfully I have an explanation for my chronic fatigue, no thanks to her.

January 31st, 2012
Best Doctor in Boston!!!
Dr. Renee McKinney is one of the best primary care doctors out there! She is not only very caring, but follows up with me if I have any concerns, etc. I had to switch several doctors before I found her and really hope other people have the pleasure to talk to their doctors the way I have with Dr. McKinney.