Internists

Harvard Vanguard Medical Assoc
291 Independence Dr
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
617-325-2800
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
Oct 25th, 2013

Dr. McKinney has a great bedside manner. She is very easy to talk to and is thorough. She spent nearly an hour with me during my recent yearly physical and I was happy to get some feedback that included home remedies and over-the-counter things to try instead of going straight to prescribing me meds. I like her a lot and hope she stays at HVMA.

|  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

I went to this doctor with complaints of fatigue and poor sleeping. I requested blood work and she didn't think it was necessary (even though I hadn't had blood work in 9 years. Instead she recommended and sleeping pill (mild low dose antidepressant) and dusting at night if I couldn't fall back asleep. Well I finally paid out of my own wallet to get blood work done and they found I was low in Hemoglobin, ferritin and Vit B12. Thankfully I have an explanation for my chronic fatigue, no thanks to her.

|  Best Doctor in Boston!!!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Renee McKinney is one of the best primary care doctors out there! She is not only very caring, but follows up with me if I have any concerns, etc. I had to switch several doctors before I found her and really hope other people have the pleasure to talk to their doctors the way I have with Dr. McKinney.