Learn more about Dr. Renee Melfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Melfi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Melfi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Melfi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Melfi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
- Crouse Health Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melfi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renee Melfi practice?
Dr. Renee Melfi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near East Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Liverpool, NY.
See East Syracuse Physiatrists and East Syracuse Pain Management Doctors.