A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Melfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Melfi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Melfi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Melfi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Melfi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
- Crouse Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Melfi MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee Melfi practice?
- Dr. Renee Melfi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renee Melfi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Physiatrists and East Syracuse Pain Management Doctors.