inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 22nd, 2014
Excellent diagnostic skills
I was too weak to drive, and although Dr. Meyer's office is about 50 Miles from my home, I am glad I had a friend drive me. I did not have to wait—she was waiting for me. Her office was small, emaculately clean, and well-organized. It was a bit hard to locate because I had misplaced the directions, and finding the address on the web was difficult, so be sure you have them with you if you make an appointment. It is located in an old, recently renovated brick building with the label "South Carolina Produce Association | 1921" carved in stone and located on Highway 162, Hollywood, SC She proceded with history taking and I was amazed at how quickly she diagnosed me with pulmonary hypertension. This came just after a few questions and her incidental observation that I had swollen ankles, because I was sitting with my legs crossed. She advised me what to do next and how to care for my problem. Her diagnosis was later confirmed with echocardiography. Other physicians I had consulted were unable to even suggest this diagnosis. Dr. Meyer came recommended by friends who got relief from medical problems that were not resolved by other physicians. I would recommend her to friends and have already done so. Dr. Meyer is very knowledgeable in conventional medicine and is also well-trained in homeopathic medicine.