A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Villaluz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villaluz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villaluz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Villaluz graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Villaluz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Ann Villaluz DO and MD is a female Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Renee A. Villaluz practice?
- Dr. Renee Villaluz has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Villaluz practices Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons.