A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Morrow-Connelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Morrow-Connelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Morrow-Connelly, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow-Connelly graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Morrow-Connelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrow-Connelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renee D. Morrow-Connelly practice?
Dr. Renee Morrow-Connelly practices Pediatrics near Laurys Station, PA.
See Laurys Station Pediatricians.