A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Morrow-Connelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Morrow-Connelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Morrow-Connelly, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow-Connelly graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Morrow-Connelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee D Morrow-Connelly DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Renee D. Morrow-Connelly practice?
- Dr. Renee Morrow-Connelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Morrow-Connelly practices Pediatrics near Laurys Station, PA.
See Laurys Station Pediatricians.