A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Lim Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Lim Ngo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim Ngo graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Lim Ngo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Lim Ngo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Renee Lim Ngo practice?
- Dr. Renee Lim Ngo has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Lim Ngo practices Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Psychiatrists.