A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Ngo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ngo
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ngo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ngo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Lim Ngo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Renee L. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Renee Ngo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Renee Ngo practices Psychiatry near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Psychiatrists.