Dr. Renee Ngo Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Renee Ngo?

June 10th, 2015

This doctor does not seem to pay too much attention to documentations that the patient provided about their condition. He seems to come to his own diagnosis most of the time. He discusses the patients condition and says she will get worse in the presence of the patience instead of speaking to the family in private, which we don't think the patient should hear that she is going to get worse with their illness .

September 17th, 2012

Never Again Goin to This Guy!!!!

Horrible experience and never went back...my young daughter suffers from all kinds of mental issues and this was her first real experience with having an office visit...NEVER AGAIN with this man...He was more conerned with her being late and giving a lecture on how the office staff has to stay later and get over time and on and on...Well I tried to tell him we were in the waiting room for at least 15 mintues...but he cut me off...then in finally dealing with my daughter who physically cuts herself he pretty much yelled at her and said "Why would you do this to yourself" it was like he never experienced this kinda thing and he was appauled...Well Gee thought thats why we were here, my daughter was in tears and we left, since that horrible experience we have found several very good Doctors and have been quite satisfied!!!

June 24th, 2012

Will not go back

Felt uncomfortable right from the start because of all the religious items out in the waiting area, HIGHLY unprofessional! The entire office seems geared more to his comfort than that of his patients, and on my first visit I found him to be more confrontational than kind. Each time I saw him he would ask me,again, what my medications were for, and after I repeated my diagnosis he would ask what that was. This guy is the most incompetent psychiatrist I have ever seen, and I have been in treatment with quite a few over the past 30 years.(I'm an older adult) His "rules" seem like a power trip of some sort and he demands obedience with anger being the result of any (even unintentional) mistake. His "God" complex left me feeling totally unable to trust him, I will never go back.(he was referred by my insurance co. and I saw him a number of times over a period of 2 yrs. He never improved with time) Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your doctor-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

March 24th, 2012

dropped the ball kind of staff

Referred by our family doctor who faxed the referral over to their office that day. Called the office and left my number. They would call back to the number on the referral not the one that I left on their messaging service. Finally after playing phone tag for several days, I spoke to the person who took the medical info and scheduled our appt about 3wks from that day. Said they would mail me the paperwork to fill out & bring with me the day of the appt. Never received that but it wasn't a concern since I could fill it out there, no biggie. I had my husband take the day off as the appt was for his mom. Usually someone will call to remind you of your appt the day before your appt. Never got a call but thought no biggie again since I knew when my appt was. We pack up the family & head to their office. Upon arrival they say there is no record of her name in their system & she doesn't have an appt with them. Trying to figure it out, they take her insurance cards. After another few minutes of waiting, we're told that they do not accept her insurance. This was unbelieveable! Doctor referral, they called on a different number from where I told them to call me, had 3wks to verify eligibility....no appt, no record of dr referral, & doesn't take our insurance! I gave the office staff a good ear full. And all the while...the front desk person who I spoke with (being the only guy that works there so that's easily verified) is sitting there not once apologizing or even acknownledging us! I would never send anyone to this doctor. The office staff is incompetent & can barely speak English. If this is the kind of people this doctor has working there, who knows what kind of doctor he/she will be! Idiots! All idiots!!!!

March 5th, 2012

HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR

IVE READ OVER THE PAST COMMENTS AND I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT THEY WERE FROM MORONS I HAVE SEEN THIS DR AND HE IS THE BEST NOW HIS OFFICE STAFF CAN KICK ROCKS BUT THIS DR ONCE U GET FACT TIME IS THE BEST :)

May 9th, 2011

He's more interested in the money he gets from cramming as many patients into an hour than the patient's well-being. I also find it weird that ONLY cash is accepted as payment and that is reiterated SEVERAL times during the appointment process and reminder of appointment phone call.

October 17th, 2010

Why would he insist on zoloft when Patient says it causes suicidal thoughts

Dr Ngo answers txt messages during visits. rolls eyes when told the patient has had suicidal thoughts on zoloft in the past. Then writes a Rx for it the next visit and then following visit INSISTS he takes zoloft and to come down from bad reactions to it with Xanax. My 85yr old father is mourning my mother's death and although he is 98% left alone due to family living out of his state of residence and his children's strong objection to this medication when there are other inhibitors that may be safer given his history... All I can say is THANK GOD he's not a Pediatrician he'd send the patient home with a lighter and explosives!!!!

May 14th, 2010

screwball

Admitting you cant sort it out alone...HARD. Realizing GOD cures our hearts/souls while the DR cures the body/mind...HARDER. Finding a DR who fits you & GOD...HARDEST-ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE! Dr Ngo, tries to keep unattached to his Pts. and he doesn't spend enough time with them...I left my RX in a hotel room across the country and I asked for another RX...he made me feel like he thought I was a Druggie or something! Please!! It's obvious things slip my mind...or I wouldn't need him!

August 17th, 2009

My mother in law is a patient of Dr. Ngo's at Red Rock Behavioral Health Hospital.If they're talking about sending a loved one there, BEWARE! The staff is uncaring, rude and very, very over-stretched.You will not be able to meet with the doctor and he doesn't see patients. He attends meetings and gets input from his "staff" and only stops by for 5 minutes.Simply unacceptable.

August 8th, 2009

Worst physician experience in 40 years. No positive redeeming aspect for this "human" who unfortunately was granted a medical degree.Highly incompetent.

May 28th, 2009

When the physician needs treatment ...

... more than you. Here's your guy! If you are suffering from mental health problems it would generally be accepted that you would like to have those problems treated professionally and with empathy. STOP!!! You ain't gonna get it here so keep on looking. The real problem is that there may be 1 or 2 psychiatrists in Las Vegas who deliver an Accepted Standard of Care with their Duty of Care, since they've already accepted your money. If you find the needle in the LV haystack, grab hold and don't let go - you've found one of the group who actually delivers on the service. What a lot of m.d.s and others do not know is that they actually pay an average of only 3.3% of the true cost of their medical education. Who helps them? You do. Even though they used your money you had damned well better treat them as a medical deity because they know they are God with a caduceus.

May 10th, 2009

If you like a scam then go see him.

I went to see him four times and a total time of about an hour. It was like a factory. The medication that he gave me that I found out later from my Dr when I moved was the amount right for that of a small child and I am 24 years old. I was happy to find a Dr. that could see me but now understand why because he stinks. I don't think I am the only one being cheated and feel bad for people that go to him and thats all they know.