Dr. Renee Novello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee Novello?

Great Doctor

Posted on August 3rd, 2009

I had been dealing with female issue for over 6 years and had tried different solutions when I finally went to see Dr. Novello. She listened, she cared what I was going through, she listed all of my options and their pros and cons. I left my visit with a game plan. She called me at home to see if I had any additional questions before surgery and told me to feel free to call her at any time. She and her entire staff were great and made the day of surgery a cake walk! Thank you sooooo much!

Thank you Dr. Novello

Posted on December 24th, 2008

I was having a problem for over 2 years and no one was listening to me. i went to Dr. Novello, she listened to me and WE came up with a game plan. i am so happy to say that because she had listened and cared, my problem is better! I can't thank her enough!

Posted on June 9th, 2010