Overall Review

September 21st, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Paye is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had. She is loving and knowledgable. She always returns calls and you always feel well taken care of with her. She takes the time to explain medical situations with you in a down to earth manner. I feel blessed to have her as my doctor. She is one of my favorite people. She is simply the best.

June 7th, 2014
LoveMyDoc
Dr. Paye is a wonderful doctor with an excellent bed side manner. She was recommended as a peditrician for my daughter in 2007 when I delivered her. She is now my sons, my daughters, and my doctor. Her staff is the total opposite of the doctors there (they act as though the hate working there). They are short and they never smile! I recently was on a conference call with nursing staff and my insurance rep made a comment about the unprofessional tone. You know the saying "It's not what you SAY, it's how you SAY IT"! Something needs to be done about that. The phone staff is good.

July 2nd, 2012
Left this doctor
Dr. Paye is a good doctor. Her office staff can be very short with patients at times when they are busy. Calling in can also be stressful because of the long hold time to speak to someone due to the volume of calls coming in.

March 3rd, 2012
I realy like her cause she takes the time for me...She makes it easy for me to understand things..I am so Proud that she is my Doctor...God Bless her for what she does for all of us...

August 31st, 2011
excellent dr
This is an exceptional doctor, infact they all are. The staff needs to be overhauled. They are robotic and not the friendliest. I don't mean they are rude, they are not. Just not a friendly atmopher of staff. Need more friendliness and courtesy is all.

November 18th, 2010
Top Doc
Dr. Paye is the most thorough and caring Dr.'s I have ever seen. I'm 59 years old and have had many, many health problems. Her diagnosis and treatment of each has been right on the money. You could not ask for a more top notch physician.

May 2nd, 2010
Dr. Paye has been my primary care doctor for a number of years. She always works with me to figure out the best care for me. I can always depend on her to be knowledgeable,honest and sincere. She has my complete trust.I depend on the office hours of this practice. They are available on some evenings and Saturdays. Dr. Paye's staff at Michigan Adult and Child Medicine is always very knowledgeable and efficent in regards to medical insurance.

March 8th, 2009
Dr paye is such a wonderful and caring doctor. Her practice has grown so much that I think she's losing her bedside manner. She's getting very metholocal meaning same ole same ole. I think she's over all sweet. but, her staff needs to be smiling more not so call your name follow me let get on with this attide. I hope she goes back to her ole way and remember we love our doctors like neighbors. friendlier than sour that is.

January 30th, 2009
Dr Paye is always busy but remains very personable and genuinely caring. She goes out of her wayt to follow up on phone calls, test results etc. and to give positive reinforcement.