Dr. Renee Payne Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Renee Payne?

March 13th, 2015

Poor

Aside from administrative staff who are typical of any medical office, I beleive Dr. Payne should be under review by the board of psychiatry. She is an embarrassment to the profession. I would try and be less crass, but then I would be describing her incorrectly. Since seeing Dr. Payne,(and I'm using the Dr. title loosely) I have seen another doctor about my condition, and as it turned out Dr. Payne diagnoses wasn't even close. I saw Dr. Payne for two visits. The first of which was all of 20 minutes and in that time she had evaluated me with a condition that didn't even resemble any of my symptoms and prescribed my a Schedule IV drug which I thought odd. At first I thought that maybe she was confusing me with another one of her patients. How could she prescribe such a strong drug in only 20 minutes of first meeting me? Needless to say I went for a second opinion and when I saw this new doctor I explained to him what had happened, and he gave me a puzzled look nothing more. He was very professional and I suppose thought it best not to judge. I've never been better, but I want all to be warned. Thank you

July 17th, 2013

Former patient

She has the bedside manner of a cactus plant. Abrasive. Somewhat rude. Lacking compassion. At one visit, she asked me how I was doing and when I answered her question (briefly!) she responded with: "this is a med check not therapy." I lied to her about my med compliance and side effects because I didn't want to deal with her. Needless to say, that led to bad health outcomes for me. Avoid.

June 15th, 2013

Not a pleasant experience

Unpleasant demeanor. Could write a prescription, but that is about it.

March 18th, 2015