A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Pinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinsky
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Pinsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinsky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Pinsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Pinsky MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Renee Pinsky practice?
- Dr. Renee Pinsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Renee Pinsky practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.