A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Pinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Pinsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinsky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Pinsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Pinsky MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Renee Pinsky practice?
- Dr. Renee Pinsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Renee Pinsky practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.