A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Prince is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prince
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Prince Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Prince has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Prince MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Renee Prince practice?
- Dr. Renee Prince has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renee Prince practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford Springs, CT.
See Enfield Surgeons and Enfield Orthopedic Surgeons.