A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Prince is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prince
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prince Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Prince has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Prince MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Renee Prince practice?
- Dr. Renee Prince has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Prince practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Enfield, CT.
See Enfield Surgeons.