A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Quarterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Quarterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Quarterman, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quarterman graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quarterman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Laverne Quarterman FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Renee L. Quarterman practice?
- Dr. Renee Quarterman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Renee Quarterman practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.