A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Richker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Richker is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Richker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richker graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Ann Richker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Renee A. Richker practice?
- Dr. Renee Richker has 7 office locations.
Dr. Renee Richker practices Psychiatry near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO and Arvada, CO.
See Littleton Psychiatrists.