A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Riddle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Riddle, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Riddle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Easton Hospital
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee E Riddle FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Renee E. Riddle practice?
- Dr. Renee Riddle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renee Riddle practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, MD.
See Reading Pediatricians.