A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Riddle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Riddle, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riddle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renee E. Riddle practice?
Dr. Renee Riddle practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.