Dr. Renee Riddle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee Riddle?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Renee Riddle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017

A very good caring doctor who takes time 2 make sure the parents fully understand what went on with each visit and understand her concerns and or diagnosis.

March 23rd, 2016

The best

By far THE best pediatrician in Berks County. She really cares.

August 19th, 2012

Dr. Riddle knows her stuff!

Dr. Riddle has cared for both by sons since birth and my step son as well. She was instrumental in diagnosing some complex problems in my step son when I was at my wit's end. She's patient with my exuberant 5 year old and keeps the exams moving quickly before my children even know what hit them. I feel I can ask any questions, no matter how silly. Sometimes there is quite a wait even for well visits. I've found that if I schedule appointments first thing in the morning or right after lunch and I am a few minutes early, we get in and out in a timely fashion. The staff is wonderful, supportive, and friendly, too. Requests for paperwork (for school, etc.) are quickly fulfilled. The exam rooms at CHC were recently remodeled: bright clean and colorful.

Childhood Asthma