A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Rinaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Rinaldi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rinaldi
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Rinaldi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinaldi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Rinaldi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Z Rinaldi MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Renee Z. Rinaldi practice?
- Dr. Renee Rinaldi has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Rinaldi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Rheumatologists.