A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Rinaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Rinaldi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rinaldi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rinaldi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinaldi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Rinaldi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Z Rinaldi MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Renee Z. Rinaldi practice?
- Dr. Renee Rinaldi has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Rinaldi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Rheumatologists.