A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Roberts, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Roberts MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Renee Roberts practice?
- Dr. Renee Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renee Roberts practices Anesthesiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Washington Anesthesiologists.