A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossi
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rossi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Rossi, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rossi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Marie Rossi MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Renee M. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Renee Rossi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renee Rossi practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.