Learn more about Dr. Renee Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Russell, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Russell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Russell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Grove General Hospital
- Integris Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Jean Russell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee J. Russell practice?
- Dr. Renee Russell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renee Russell practices Family Medicine near Grove, OK.
See Grove Primary Care Doctors.