A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Russell, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Russell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Russell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Grove General Hospital
- Integris Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Jean Russell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee J. Russell practice?
- Dr. Renee Russell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renee Russell practices Family Medicine near Grove, OK.
See Grove Primary Care Doctors.