Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Women's Hospital, Womans Hospital and Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center. Dr. Harris has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Renee Harris has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Renee Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Regina Mccutcheon
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi
Dr. Jolie Bourgeois
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi5
Dr. Steven Feigley
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi36