A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Harris, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Harris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essure procedure
- Nexplanon implantable contraception
- Robotic Assited Surgeries
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Savoy Harris MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Renee S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Renee Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renee Harris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.