Dr. Renee Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renee Harris?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 2nd, 2015

Patient

She's the best OB/GYN ever. She's been my doctor over 20 years.

October 15th, 2015

A great Dr.

September 14th, 2015

Excellent

March 6th, 2013

Avoid if your pregnancy is complicated

I saw Dr Harris during my very complicated pregnancy. This was one of the worst experiences of my life! While her NP was great, Dr Harris refused to accept that I was, in fact, having heart problems, even when she was contacted by Dr Kraft, my cardiologist. When Dr Kraft said I was to Absolutely NOT to have a vaginal delivery, and would require a C-section, she immediately tried to have me sign a consent to have a vaginal delivery. She was infuriated when I refused. She even went so far as to encourage natural childbirth, dispite the fact that a cardiologist had told her that I would likely have a heart attack with the 1st contraction. When after my C-section, I developed bil mastitis, she prescribed an antibiotic that I had said I was allergic to, and caused even more complications. Thanks to this, I nearly died with a 5 wk old baby at home. Her response, when my mother told her this, was that she had no way of knowing that my allergic reaction would be that severe... Yet she had been told that I had a history of extreme reactions to this particular med. In my experience, she utterly ignores what patients and other physicians tell her, to the detriment of the patient.

June 5th, 2012

Dr. Harris & Deborah her NP make a great team. Wait time was short. Both are caring & compassionate.

Thanks.

August 28th, 2011

Dr Harris and her nurse practitioner make a fantastic team. I had my bone density test and mammogram done at the same time. She even gave me a cute pair if socks to keep after the exam. I have been seeing her for a long time. She is very empathetic and treats me like a person, not a chart

Thanks

August 13th, 2011

From another professional's perspective

I had minimal wait time. Dr Harris's new Nurse Practitioner (Deborah) did my initial intake and exam. Next, Dr Harris saw me and spent a great deal of time with my case. She is a wonderful, kind doctor. I later had surgery with Dr Harris and was very well cared for after the case. The nurses at the hospital kept telling me that Dr Harris is the best GYN surgeon on staff, and her patients always do so well.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the great recommendation

June 14th, 2011

Great Doctor, too many patients

Dr. Harris was my doctor for 15 years. She delivered my son. My only problem is that she is too busy now. She is a wonderful person and a fantastic doctor. I have not seen her in at least 7 years. I only see the PA. I'm sure if i had any problems i could see her but because all i get is annual exams with no problems I don't. I miss her but I had to leave to go to a doctor as I may try to concieve again and need more attention.

November 21st, 2010

Dr. Harris is a good ob/gyn doctor. She been my doctor fifteen years.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the nice response

July 14th, 2009

No Insurance - No Interest

Even if you have money to pay, without insurance you are deniged care....

March 30th, 2009

I just love Dr. Harris

She is the best. I had problems while I was pregant with my twins. She was there every step of the way. Dr. Harris and her staff was great. She is there when I needed her.

Doctor's Response

Thanks Vanessa for all the great comments you post..

January 26th, 2009

Renee Harris

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get her billing department to call you back. I had problems following my pregnancy and couldn't get anyone to call me back. She delivered my babies and did a great job with that, although in the office, she is way too quick. She has too many patients.