A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Sammaritano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Sammaritano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Sammaritano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Child Development
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sammaritano graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sammaritano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Maria Sammaritano MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Renee M. Sammaritano practice?
- Dr. Renee Sammaritano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Renee Sammaritano practices Pediatrics near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Media, PA.
See Broomall Pediatricians.