A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Sammaritano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Sammaritano is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Sammaritano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Newborn care, Twins, Behavioral Issues in Children.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sammaritano graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sammaritano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sammaritano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance