Dr. Renee Doris Scharf MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Renee Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Scharf, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pain.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Scharf has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scharf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renee D. Scharf practice?
Dr. Renee Scharf practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette Hill, PA and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Elkins Park Physiatrists and Elkins Park Surgeons.