A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Scharf, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Scharf has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Doris Scharf MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Renee D. Scharf practice?
- Dr. Renee Scharf has 6 office locations.
Dr. Renee Scharf practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lafayette Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Lafayette Hill Physiatrists.