A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scharf
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Scharf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Scharf, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Scharf has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Doris Scharf MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Renee D. Scharf practice?
- Dr. Renee Scharf has 6 office locations.
Dr. Renee Scharf practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lafayette Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Lafayette Hill Physiatrists.