A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Scharf, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Scharf has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scharf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renee D. Scharf practice?
Dr. Renee Scharf practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Lafayette Hill Physiatrists and Lafayette Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.