Dr. Renee Shellhaas Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Renee Shellhaas?

Mother Knows Best

Posted on July 6th, 2010

After giving this doctor a 2-inch binder of medical information on my son including a disk and plenty of images, this doctor's diagnosis for my son's ongoing physical ailment -- "a quirk". Really? A quirk? I would have more respect for her had she given me a "IDK" diagnosis (as in 'I Don't Know') rather than this copout of an answer. When all else fails, trust your gut over an overpriced "professional". :-l

Mother Instincts: RULE

Posted on January 31st, 2008

Despite having given this doctor a file an inch and a half thick, she made a guess as to my son's condition rather than going by the facts that were provided for her. Had I known, I'd never would have made the special trip to the hospital. I would have gone with my own guesses.

Posted on December 17th, 2014