A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Smith, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Health System
- Wise - East Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Christine Smith MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Renee C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Renee Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renee Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Decatur, TX.
See Decatur Obstetricians & Gynecologists.