A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Sorrentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Sorrentino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Sorrentino, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorrentino graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sorrentino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Institute for Sexual Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee M Sorrentino MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Renee M. Sorrentino practice?
- Dr. Renee Sorrentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Sorrentino practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.