A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Sorrentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Sorrentino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorrentino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sorrentino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Sorrentino, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorrentino graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sorrentino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Institute for Sexual Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee M Sorrentino MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Renee M. Sorrentino practice?
- Dr. Renee Sorrentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Sorrentino practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.