A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Stock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Stock, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Stock, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stock graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Stock DO is a female General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee Stock practice?
- Dr. Renee Stock has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Stock practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors and Dallas Internists.