Dr. Renee Stock DO Patient Reviews

January 17th, 2017
Dr. Renee Stock _ Our Family Doctor
Dr. Stock has been or family doctor now for three years since moving to Dallas Texas from Palm Beach Florida. Dr. Stock is very professional, smart, caring, and most importantly, very motivating to keep our health in check and place healthy living on the top of the list. Moreover, Dr. Stock takes the time to listen and provide answers to all of our health care questions. My wife and I love her humor and she places us at ease for any test and or discussion needed. All in all, Dr. Stock is amazing. We are very grateful having Dr. Stock as our family doctor. :)

December 14th, 2016
So many choices but I got lucky!
There's so many choices out there, but how do you determine which doctor is right for you? I can't tell you how happy I am with the staff at Medical City Dallas and Dr. Stock has been FANTASTIC. We're still getting to know each other but I've been in twice to see her and both times, the ultimate professional and truly makes me feel like she cares. Its important to be able to have a open relationship with your doctor, I've found mine - stay healthy!

November 4th, 2016
Dr. Stock Review
Dr. Stock is wonderful! She takes her time with me and carefully answers all of my questions. I highly recommend her to others.

October 20th, 2016
Patient for over 10 years
Dr Stock is approachable, a good listener and effective practitioner. Very thorough, and has great follow-up.

October 14th, 2016
Dr. Stock is a great doctor. She is very thorough and explains everything so that you understand.

June 20th, 2016
Dr. Stock is a great listener and a kind, caring physician.

June 12th, 2016
Trustworthy, Knowledgeable
Dr. Stock has been my doctor for almost 3 years now. When I relocated to the Dallas Texas area I needed a PCP doctor to care for my medical needs. I needed someone I could trust. Dr. Stock has been my go to doctor for all my medical needs. When it is medically necessary to see another doctor her referrals have always been given after careful consideration of my needs. Never in haste. I trust Dr. Stock with my care. Her staff is very kind and considerate (Victoria). I have dealt with Victoria the most, she is very patient and always has a kind word. Thank you Dr. Stock and staff
Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

June 12th, 2016
Dr. Stock and staff are very friendly, caring, efficient, and knowledgeable. She had been my primary care physician for approximately two years, and I have had nothing but positive experiences every time I have gone in for an appointment or called the office. I highly recommend Dr. Stock!

June 11th, 2016
I really like Dr. stock! She takes the time to listen to you all while making notes so she can formulate a diagnosis. She doesn't think your crazy with random symptoms but instead help you understand them and explains what may be happening. I have a specialist for everything but Dr. Stock looks at the whole not the parts. I am glad to have her caring for me.

May 31st, 2016
Dr. Stock is wonderful!

May 20th, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Stock when my doctor moved her practice. I have been very satisfied with Dr. Stock. She listens.

May 17th, 2016
"Quarterback" and "Coach"
Not enough praiseworthy words in my vocabulary. She has become My "Quarterback" and "Coach" in a charming package! I trust her.