A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Susko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Susko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Susko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Susko graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Susko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee M Susko MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee M. Susko practice?
- Dr. Renee Susko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renee Susko practices Family Medicine near East China, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison Township, MI.
See East China Primary Care Doctors.