A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Vanstavern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Vanstavern, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanstavern graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vanstavern has 18 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Bailey Vanstavern MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Renee B. Vanstavern practice?
- Dr. Renee Vanstavern has 4 office locations.
Dr. Renee Vanstavern practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Novi, MI.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.