A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Vanstavern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Vanstavern, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanstavern graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vanstavern has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vanstavern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan