A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Wachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Wachtel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Wachtel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wachtel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee C Wachtel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Renee C. Wachtel practice?
- Dr. Renee Wachtel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renee Wachtel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Behavioral Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Leandro, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.