A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Washington-Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Washington-Hyde is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington-Hyde graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Renee Washington-Hyde MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Renee R. Washington-Hyde practice?
- Dr. Renee Washington-Hyde has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Washington-Hyde practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists and Naples Child Psychiatrists.