A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Welner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Welner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Welner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Welner graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Welner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Welner MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Renee Welner practice?
- Dr. Renee Welner has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Welner practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.