A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Welner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Welner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Welner graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Welner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Renee Welner practice?
Dr. Renee Welner practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.