A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renee Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Wilson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Carney Hospital
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Wilson MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renee Wilson practice?
- Dr. Renee Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Wilson practices Emergency Medicine near Pontotoc, MS.
See Pontotoc Emergency Physicians.