A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Yang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Yang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Jean Yang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Renee J. Yang practice?
- Dr. Renee Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Renee Yang practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.