A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renee Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renee Yang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Yang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renee Jean Yang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Renee J. Yang practice?
- Dr. Renee Yang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renee Yang practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.