A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renga Pakeeree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renga Pakeeree is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renga Pakeeree, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pakeeree graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Pakeeree has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renga A Pakeeree MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Renga A. Pakeeree practice?
- Dr. Renga Pakeeree has 1 office location.
Dr. Renga Pakeeree practices Psychiatry near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Cuyahoga Falls Psychiatrists.