A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renga Pakeeree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renga Pakeeree is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pakeeree
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pakeeree Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renga Pakeeree, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pakeeree graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Pakeeree has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renga A Pakeeree MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Renga A. Pakeeree practice?
- Dr. Renga Pakeeree has 1 office location.
Dr. Renga Pakeeree practices Psychiatry near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Cuyahoga Falls Psychiatrists.