A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srinivasan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Srinivasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Srinivasan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan practice?
- Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Allergists.