A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Srinivasan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Srinivasan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans