A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srinivasan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Srinivasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Srinivasan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan practice?
- Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Renganathan Srinivasan practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Allergists.