A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rengaraju Ramasamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rengaraju Ramasamy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramasamy graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Ramasamy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rengaraju Ramasamy MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rengaraju Ramasamy practice?
- Dr. Rengaraju Ramasamy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rengaraju Ramasamy practices Internal Medicine near Tamuning, GU.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA and Winchester, MA.