A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rengasnamy Asokan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rengasnamy Asokan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rengasnamy Asokan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asokan graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Asokan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asokan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rengasnamy Asokan practice?
Dr. Rengasnamy Asokan practices Internal Medicine near Newfoundland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and Haledon, NJ.
See Newfoundland Internists.