Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rengena Chan-Ting
Dr. Rengena Chan-Ting, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Merchantville, NJ. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chan-Ting is affiliated with Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center, Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill and Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township. Dr. Chan-Ting has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rengena Chan-Ting has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rengena Chan-Ting is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merchantville, NJ.
Dr. Eric Glasofer
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Pennsauken, NJ 0 mi39
Dr. Robert Rudin
Pennsauken, NJ 0.22 mi30
Dr. James Williams
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Pennsauken, NJ 0.22 mi36