Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
1500 Dixon St
Ste 202
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
540-370-0430
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Nightmare  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

I have experienced both of the experiences lsited here. If y0u want goo bedside manner and accuratcy find a good Dr. don't settle here.

|  Horrible 2 visits  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

Made appt to see Dr. Smith and instead got his NP. Who was rude and did not listen to what I was trying to explain about my symptoms. Went twice and saw Dr. Smith about 3 minutes and that is both times addes together. The first time I went said I did not have IBS (which I was diagnosed with as a child), then the second time around my only problem was that I had IBS. He came to this conclusion without listening or feeling to my stomach, without running any test(except a blood and stool), and without hearing my symptoms. He only heard what his NP told him and I doubt it was the same thing I told her. After he said it was just IBS, 2 days later I ended up in the ER with a rectal bleed. I am going to go out on a limb here and say it was not IBS, so his diagnosis was not right AT ALL>

|  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

First available appointemt was 10 days out. I asked to be seen sooner and after several other dates were offered I was scheduled in later same day.Scheduling a followup apptmt from endoscopy was difficult. It was finally scheduled almost 6 weeks after procedure! No Rx or pain relief until then. I think that is much too long to wait for followup with Dr.

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

I was very pleased with all aspects of my interactions with Dr. Smith.