Dr. Renick Webb Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Renick Webb Sr?

EXCELLENT

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Was my doctor and is now my children's doctor. So nice and caring.

Dr. Webb is wonderful!

Posted on October 21st, 2013

Dr. Webb is the type of physician that I would love to clone if I could. His bedside manner; in fact in attitude toward people in general is wonderful. He actually cares about his patients. That is something most of us do not see with many of our physicians. Not once have I ever received an incorrect diagnosis from Dr. Webb. He has been right every time. I realize that anyone could make a mistake, but so far, he never has. He always gives me the time I need and I never feel like I'm being deserted so that he can get out of there. He ALWAYS listens! That's the major difference between him and many other physicians. He is smart enough to listen to his patients rather than brush off what they are saying and then jumping to some ridiculous conclusion without any real information from the patient. He always asks good questions to be certain he has all of the information. That's smart! He is a very busy physician for this reason. Patients really like him. It can take a little time to get a regular appointment, but when you really need him, he sees you. I've had urgent situations and I've been worked in more than once. I couldn't say enough good things about him. He is absolutely wonderful!

Posted on April 24th, 2017