Dr. Renita Cotton Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Renita Cotton?

Absolutely Awful

Posted on June 16th, 2015

This "doctor" needs to retire. Her attitude towards her patients is atrocious. She can't speak a civil word and her willingness to listen to a patient's reasons for seeing her or explain her plan of care for those issues is poor, to say the least. She shows that she is not listening by asking the same questions, over and over again. Further, she will refer you to another facility, but won't tell you where she is referring you. Absolutely awful. Please take up another profession. Caring isn't your strong-suit, Dr. Cotton.

Posted on January 30th, 2014

She is a great doctor. Takes time with you explains thoroughly your diagnosis. What is needed for you to take care of yourself. When I left her because I got better insurance. My new doctor Told me all my levels were great. That's because Dr. Cotton stayed on top of ythings dealing with what was needed for all my illness. She remembers her patients too. If I were to see her y day she we will you taking care of your the diabetics!

Pitiful

Posted on December 21st, 2013

She has an attitude and talks down to her nurse and patients. I would not let her treat my dog. Close friend is a specialist and he said based on what I told him he said he would suggest another doctor .

Posted on August 19th, 2014