Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by maria garcia on Jun 26th, 2015

Dr Mony is one of the nicest doctors you will ever meet.Iwould recommend her to anyone she honestly cares about her patients.

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My family has been to see Dr. Mony numerous times. If it is not a cold, flu, virus or infection, then the best we get is, "you need to go to a specialist", waste of money and time. Wouldn't even prescribe high blood pressure meds. just "go to specialist"

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This Doctor is honest, caring, and does listen, never made me feel stupid or over reactive. Talked over what she hears me say and what we can do, but never over treats me or under treat. I had a spyder bite 6 months ago and she treated me better than

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Lately, we have been having issues with our prescriptions at the pharmacy, and it needs to change

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Wouldn't change my Dr.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
caring doctor show details caring doctor
by Maria Garcia on Mar 24th, 2015

Dr Mony has the patience of a saint she listens to everything you say and I might be wrong but I feel like she really cares.You can make an appointment or just walk in that's always great as we usually don't plan on getting ill.I just think its wonderful to be able to walk in and see a doctor that really cares,thanks Dr. Mony

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mony is a god-send. She is capable, polite and friendly.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is excellent doctor And very good patientservice

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The staff is friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. I go to this clinic because it's convenient to my home, there's a Medical Doctor on staff, rather than just a nurse and they get you in and out. I never seem to have to wait long.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I call back, because wanted tonchange tthe.medicine, but no one answered and leve a message, but still nobody call me back. Evry thing was ok, in the first, but the second thing, I did not like it.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I didn't see the doctor just the pa I have been going for a couple of years and that was the first time I didn't see the doctor pretty good odds. she's a good doctor

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Would like to have promptness for referral appointments exsample my ankle injury MRI?

Dec 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with your service. Thank youk.

Dec 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very prompt, the nurses needed some improvement in their manner I felt like I was a bother. Dr Mony was very matter of fact and was able to get to the point. The appointment was a quick in and out.

Nov 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's always a satisfactory experience.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She listens and is very considerate. She always seems in deep thought and asks questions rather than assume. She likes to weigh options and summarizes a plan going forward.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Es una Doctora exelente pregunta de todo y toma su tiempo,y esplica a modo que entienda uno todo.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Anytime I've had to visit Dr. Mony, I've never had to wait long in the lobby or in the exam room. She takes the time to listen and understand what you have to say instead of merely going through the motions like most doctors I've seen!

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As soon as my job insurance kicks in this will be my primary physician. I felt very comfortable here and it was at an affordable price. The doctor really help me with medical options that I really did need. Thank you for being a professional.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Renjana Mony was very concerned about my health issues. All of my questions were answered and she is a very professional and knowledgeable physician and she is very caring.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is a professional doctor that understands our sickness and our family's health issues.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleasant, good listener, on-time and up to the minute.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is hard to find a doctor like her that care about patient more than $. Thank you

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a great doctor! I a plesed with her service.

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Every one was professional , trated us with respect. Waiting time was much less from other doctors visit. Dr.Ranjana was very nice and she was patient to hear our problems.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This lady is more serious about doing good job for me than other doctors i have been to see. And she is very likeable.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love this doctor. She is caring and knowledgeable.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mony is an excellent physician. I have multiple medical issues and she is always attentive and educates me on my progress as well identifing serious issues. Her staff is great as well.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt like I was in an assembly line.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Money is always very professional and detailed with my concerns. I have and will continue to refer friends and family.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mony is a very empathetic, very pro-active physician and she made me fee right at ease in her office. I did not have a long wait for her. And she addresses a variety of medical specialties that I need.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mony is the best!

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mony is very knowledgeable and prompt and curtious. Great family practice Dr.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mony is a wonderful & great Dr. I wouldn't have no one else treat me but her.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com