Dr. Renjini Chandra MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Overland Park, KS

• Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2017
Will try everything to help you
Be honest with Dr. Chandra and she will do everything in her power to try to help you. I have been taking pain medication for about 18 years and working full time. The medicine I have been taking doesn't work very well anymore, and Dr. Chandra has done everything she can to try to help me keep working. The staff has also spent a lot of time working with my insurance company trying to get them to cover brand name medications. I would recommend her to anyone who is trying to work with chronic pain

November 23rd, 2015
The staff was fabulous and I found Dr. Chandra to be excellent as well. She listened and helped me find the best medication suited for me. Her personal nurse went above and beyond always as well.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review.

September 25th, 2015
She has no bedside manner. She really doesn't connect with her patients and she's very cold personality. She has a hard time remembering what you talked about in the last visit and often doesn't follow up on things because of that. You will often get conflicting statements and information from her. I wouldn't trust her to treat my pet. I just really felt like I couldn't trust her. For me she did more bad than good and as a doctor your supposed to do no harm. I think she's burnt out.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review. I apologize you were not completely satisfied with your treatment. If you would like to discuss your experience in greater detail please contact our clinic supervisor fsmith@c-ortho.com.

February 2nd, 2015
Great Dr.
I found her office and staff caring and very efficient in the patient protocol, and would recommend Dr.Chandra to anyone who suffers from either acute or chronic pain, and wants to have a greater quality of life. Although pain medication is misused by a few patients, Dr. Chandra is a very consciences physician, and will help in every way possible, to make one who lives with pain on a daily basis, have a much greater quality of life. ~
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind review.

September 18th, 2012
Worst doctor ever - misdiagnosed a tailbone fracture
This may be the worst doctor we have ever had the unfortunate experience of working with. Her x-ray staff was equally bad, taking an x-ray with cargo shorts on that practically totally obscured part of the spine with a zipper. She admitted it was hard to tell if the tailbone was fractured but went ahead and prescribed massive doses of pain pills even though through the course of the week she was told repeatedly that there was a hard, red, raised area that was warm to the touch. Since she never bothered to even look at the patient, she had no idea it was an abscess and not a fracture. Unfortunately, neither did we until we found ourselves at the emergency room when the abscess burst. My son was endangered my her lack of professional, competent care and also her lack of compassion and concern for her patients.

July 26th, 2016