A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renlin Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renlin Xia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Xia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Roseland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renlin Xia MD is a male Pain Management, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Renlin Xia practice?
- Dr. Renlin Xia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Renlin Xia practices Pain Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pain Management Doctors.